Monday, February 28, 2011

I Hate Killing

I simply do no not understand how someone can take the life of another human being. what gives us the right to choose who live and who dies. what sort of anger could posses someone so much, that it would cause them to actually take the life of another.
A friend of mine was murdered last week. He was Just an 18 year old kid. He was killed by one of his own friends. He was beaten and stabbed to death. no one knows for sure why this happened. I heard a rumor that this was over a girl, but that may just be a rumor. How can someone get so angry over something so trivial that they would kill one of there own friends? I don’t understand this at all.  I’m convinced that people must be under some sort of possession when they kill in anger like this. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment