Saturday, March 19, 2011

Moving

It’s time for me to grow up and be independent, its time for me to move out of my parents house and into my own place, there’s not really anything wrong with where I live, Its just time for me to move.  It feels like things are getting tight there because it’s been time for me to move on with my adult life.It’s my personal goal, to move by my 22nd birthday (September 30)  Even if I have to have like 15 roommates. This is going to take a ton of work and money saving, but I’m convinced that with God’s help I can do it.

Also lately I feel a strange pull to move someplace further away for a change, the Other side of the state or maybe even out of state, I’m really not sure what the reason for this is. I don’t know if there is a real reason for this, or if I’m just restless and that eager to move out of my parents house. I’m not really sure. Please pray for me when it comes to this.

2 comments:

  1. I've found that generally when people feel a strong pull to LEAVE they're actually trying to run away from themselves and the worst thing they can do is leave because they end up all alone with themself and no one to lean on. If you're planning on going anywhere you'd better have a super strong "GO!" from God before you make any sort of move. That's my take on it. Otherwise you'll just be putting alot of effort into going nowhere.

    Moving out of your parents place does sound like a good plan though. Hey, I didn't leave home until I was 22. You're ok David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my next Birthday, Is my 22nd birthday. And no I wouldn't actually move far away unless I got a Go from God. It doesn't really feel like running away this time. But Still not going anywhere until I get a GO from God

    ReplyDelete