Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This kinda all over the Place

Ok where to start this.............

I want to be Fluent in: Spanish, German, Laotian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and Indian,

I want to travel all over the world Experiencing new Cultures, and spread some of Christ Love while I'm at it.

I really Don't know were my life is Going at the  Moment I really really need to pray for and need prayer for Direction. I don't really know where I'm supossed to be at.  I had applied for OM http://www.om.org/  but I kinda Freaked out and Reallized last January was to soon for me to Join and I left them hanging. 

I still feel like missions of some sort is still my calling, but I'm not sure how when or where.
I was made for this sort of stuff, this One Horse town (okay Three horses) isn't enough to contain what I'm meant for. I need a new adventure. Don't get me Wrong I love West Michigan, But I'm meant to be a traveler. Just Wish I knew Where.  Guess its time for A lot of Seeking at Praying.

1 comment:

  1. Just a thought but I know alot of people who are experiencing a "waiting season" right now. This waiting season SUCKS because you've got a fire burning inside of you that needs to get out and consume something before it totally consumes you BUT while you're waiting the only thing the fire has to burn is... you.

    Two things: I think the essential point of the "waiting season" is so that the fire can burn off all the waste that is attached to your life, your heart, your motives, you, you, you, and make you ready to go and spread it's awesome flames. And I believe that as long as you're doing what God has planned during the "waiting season" then the fire will be getting bigger and stronger and hotter and ready to do what it was meant to do without the possibility of fanning out once you finally make your move.

    ReplyDelete